- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty-Ranjith-G S Vijayan trio is reportedly all set to join hands after Bavuttiyude Namathil. Ranjith is reportedly working on a script for G S Vijayan's Mammootty starrer. Ranjith himself revealed recently that he will be associating with G S Vijayan in his next directorial venture while Mammootty's involvement in the project is not officially confirmed yet.
The trio's first association Bavuttiyude Namathil was a highly anticipated project, due to its ensemble star cast including Kavya Madhavan, Vineeth, Shankar Ramakrishnan, Rima Kallingal and Kaniha. But the movie was an average grosser at boxoffice and earned mixed reviews from the critics.
Mammootty has earlier worked with Ranjith for some of his popular directorial ventures such as Paleri Manikyam: Oru Pathirakolapathakathinte Katha, Kaiyoppu, Pranchiyettan and The Saint and Kadal Kadannoru Mathukutty. Ranjith has also penned the script for Mammootty starrer superhits Johny Walker and Valyettan.
G S Vijayan rose to fame with his directorial venture Aanaval Mothiram, which had Sreenivasan and Suresh Gopi in leads. The director took a break from movies after directing the action thriller Cover Story in the year 2000, with Suresh Gopi and Tabu in leads. He returned to direction after a long gap of 12 years with Bavuttiyude Namathil. The director is planning to be active in the field with some good projects.