- Mammootty's Abrahaminte Santhathikal: The Shoot Has Been Completed!
- Ram Gopal Varma Apologies To Dulquer and Mammooty
- Twitter War Between Ram Gopal Varma and Dulquer Salmaan
- Mammootty Loses 10 Kgs For Gangster!
- Manju Warrier Popular Than Mohanlal-Mammootty!
- Mammootty launches production house
- Mammootty To Play A 'Science Columnist' In His Next Movie
Actor Mammootty will endorse the clean campus-safe campus campaign by the Kerala Government. The project, launched by the Government of Kerala aims to eradicate the drugs and alcohol usage among the students.
The major highlight of the campaign will be the special event which is planned as the part of the youth festivals. A video featuring Mammootty will be released by the end of this month. The actor is promoting the campaign without remuneration.
He will also participate in the special programmes which will be organised in selected educational institutions from various parts Kerala. The campaign members feel that Mammootty, who is a teetotaler himself, is the perfect face to endorse the campaign.
Mammootty was the brand ambassador of the anti-drug campaign Vazhikatti which was launched in 2010. He also produced a short film Say No To Drinks: Say No To Drugs as a part of the campaign by the Excise department of Kerala. This short film was screened at schools, colleges, and various other public places like railway stations and busstands. A message was also recorded in Mammootty's voice which was about 40 seconds duration and it has been used as the caller tune of the Excise officials till the end of the campaign.