- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- When Nimisha Sajayan Met Mohanlal & Manju Warrier!
Manju Warrier and Rima Kallingal will play the central characters in Aashiq Abu’s upcoming movie Rani Padmini. It was earlier reported that Manju and Rima will share screen in Aashiq Abu’s next movie, which is titled Ragini Padmini. But the director recently revealed that the movie is titled as Rani Padmini; not Ragini Padmini.
Rima and Manju will play the title characters Rani and Padmini respectively. Rani Padmini is reportedly a travel movie, which illustrates the journey of two ladies which starts from Kochi and ends in Himachal Pradesh. Aashiq Abu states that Rani Padmini will be a heroine centric thriller; which is a rare genre in Malayalam cinema.
Rani Padmini is penned by Aashiq Abu’s favourite scenarist Shyam Pushkaran. The movie will go on floors by first week of January 2015, in the various locations of Kochi, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh. Another interesting fact is, Rani Padmini will not have a male lead.
Rani Padmini will be the third movie of Manju Warrier after the comeback. The actress is currently filming for Sathyan Anthikad’s upcoming untitled flick, in which she pairs up with Mohanlal. Rima Kallingal, who is currently on a break from movies, is all set to bounce back with some promising projects.