- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
How Old Are You team is on a high. Manju Warrier has been selected as the brand ambassador for promoting organic farming among the people. Now, they have yet another reason to be proud. The satellite rights of the movie has been sold out and that too for a whopping amount of Rs 5.5 crore!
Yes, it is indeed a great moment for the team. And the greatest achievement is that the rights have been sold after the movie got released. Through this, producer Listin Stephen and his banner Magic Frames have really shown an example to many.
Minister MK Muneer has announced that the plan for starting up organic farming on house terraces will commence from July. It is interesting to note that the method implemented in the film has been adopted by the government to promote it among the people. How Old Are You can be cited as the best example to show how can a movie become acceptable to the society and also to set an example to many.
Manju Warrier played the role of Nirupama Rajeev in the film. The movie is still running successfully with housefull shows all over. The movie had to face a lot of crisis initially, and covering up all the obstacles, the movie has reaped success without much promotional strategy. The team needs a great round of applause for this indeed!