- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier, who is going through the divorce procedures with her husband Dileep, decides not to accept any alimony from him. She has decided to return the properties worth around Rs 80 crores which are on joint ownership, back to Dileep. The actress has instructed her lawyer to proceed with the same.
The rumours about Manju-Dileep divorce started spreading around after she started making public appearances. All speculations came to end when Dileep filed the divorce petition on 5th June at Ernakulam family court. He has seeked the Court's favour not to disclose the content of the petition. The first hearing is expected to be on 23 July.
The couple, who had a love marriage in 1998, have been living seperately for the past one year. Manju is currently staying with her parents in Thrissur, while Dileep is at Kochi. Their only daughter Meenakshi has preffered to stay with Dileep.
Manju, who stopped acting post marriage, made a successful come back with Roshan Andrews' How Old Are You, after long 14 years. Her character in the film Nirupama Rajeev won much appreciation all over. She has also been appointed as the good-will ambassador of She Taxi project by Social Welfare Department and Kudumbasree's Organic Farming Programme.