- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier, who is going through the divorce proceedings with her husband, actor Dileep, wished good luck to him and their only daughter Meenakshi through her Facebook page. The actress posted a three-page handwritten letter in her official Facebook page today, clarifying her stand about the divorce and relationship with her daughter.
Manju makes it clear that, the divorce is a mutual decision taken by the couple, under some un-avoidable circumstances. The actress, who refused to blame anybody for the divorce, states that the reason for the divorce is completely personal. Manju has also requested the media and well-wishers to respect their privacy.
Manju also remarked that Meenakshi is daddy’s girl and she wishes to live with her father. As a mother, Manju wants to support her daughter’s wishes. The actress ensured that Meenu will be completely happy and secured with her father, Dileep. Manju also states that, she is completely against to the custom of dragging children into the custody battle between the parents.
Manju and Dileep filed the mutual divorce petition in the Ernakulam family court on 24th July. The couple, who got married on October 20, 1998, have been living separately for the past one year. Manju recently made a comeback into movies with Roshan Andrews directed How Old Are You.
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script> <div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/theManjuWarrier/posts/265830673624601" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/theManjuWarrier/posts/265830673624601">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/theManjuWarrier">Manju Warrier</a>.</div></div>