- Bhama Rejects 'Kranthi' Because Of Sunny Wayne?
- Mathai Kuzhappakkaranalla Movie Review: An Age Old Entertainer
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
- CONFIRMED! Shaji Pappan & Gang To Return With Aadu 3!
- Jayasurya, The King Of Makeovers, Is All Set To Stun Us Yet Again With Njan Marykutty!
- WOW! Aadu Is Making A Return To The Theatres!
- Captain: Top Film-makers Heap Praises On This Jayasurya Starrer!
Mathai Kuzhappakaranalla, the romantic comedy directed by Akku Akbar will be released tomorrow. Jayasurya plays the title character in the movie. Bhama will play the female lead opposite Jayasurya. Mukesh and Lakshmi Gopalaswamy will essay the other pivotal roles.
Mathai Kuzhappakaranalla revolves around Mathai, an innocent auto driver who enters the family of Geetha, who is in a verge of separation with her husband. Lakshmi Gopalaswamy plays Geetha and Mukesh essays her husband. The movie is penned by Akku Akbar himself and produced by Anto Joseph under the banner Anto Joseph Film Company.
Here is what you can expect from Mathai Kuzhappakkaranalla
Jayasurya And Mukesh’s Comical Performance
The movie is expected to have thorough comical elements, as Jayasurya and Mukesh are teaming up. Both the actors are extremely popular for their amazing humour sense. This raises the expectations on movie.
Jayasurya And Bhama Teams Up Again
Bhama is a luckty co-star for Jayasurya. The duo has earlier acted together in the movies Ivar Vivahitharayal, Husbands In Goa and Janapriyan and all the movies were huge critical and commercial successes. This is another plus point of the movie.
Jayasurya’s Thrissur Dialect
Jayasurya, who has always earned rave reviews for his amazing talent to render any language and dialect, will be using Thrissur dialect in the movie. The actor has earlier spoken in Thrissur dialect in the popular movie Punyalan Agarbatis. This is another promising factor of the movie.
Movie Which Deals With A Family Oriented Subject
This is the most important plus point of the movie. Reportedly the movie revolves around strengths and flaws of husband-wife relationship and the role of family and friends in a couple’s life.