TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Meera Nandan, the anchor turned actress who made a mark in the industry with her exuberant acting skills, is taking a break from the movies to pursue a career as a radio jockey. The actress herself revealed the news through her official Twitter page. Meera says that being a radio jockey has been a passion of hers from childhood days.
Meera has joined the popular FM of Dubai, Radio Red 94.7. The actress backed out from a few projects, including Vysakh directed Cousins, as she is currently on probation period. Meera will be hosting a show called B Company, which will be aired in the evening from 6 to 10 in all weekends. The actress, who is all excited about her new job, says that it is a complete new experience in her life.
Meera started her career as a television anchor. She was auditioned as a competitor of the show; but failed to nail the oppurtunity. Later she was selected as the one of the anchors of the show. Meera later hosted some shows in the popular channels Amrita TV and Jeevan TV as well.
Meera Nandan bagged her first movie project Mulla, after Poornima Indrajith, the popular anchor, spotted her in the show and recommended her name to director Lal Jose, who was looking for a new face to play the female lead in the movie.