- Mohanlal's Lucifer: Murali Gopy Has An Important Message About The Leaked Photos!
- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
This Christmas season will be a disappointing experience for the fans of Mohanlal and Dileep. Both the actors will not be having Christmas release this year. Mohanlal starrer Lailaa O Lailaa, directed by Joshiy and Dileep starrer Ivan Maryada Raman, has reportedly postponed the release to next month. Both the movies are yet to complete the filming and will be releasing by the end of January.
It was earlier announced that Lailaa O Lailaa and Ivan Maryada Raman will be releasing for Christmas. But filming of the both the movies got delayed due to unknown reasons. If the reports are to believed, Lijo Jose Pellissery directed Double Barrel, which stars Prithviraj, Indrajith, Arya, Asif Ali and Sunny Wayne in lead roles has also postponed the release.
Lailaa O Lailaa is penned by Suresh Nair and produced by Finecut Entertainments. Amala Paul plays the female lead opposite Mohanlal in the movie. Tamil actor Sathyaraj will essay a pivotal role. Ivan Maryada Raman is the remake of Telugu super hit Maryada Ramananna. The movie is directed by debutante Suresh Diwakar and produced by Anto Joseph under the banner Anto Joseph Film Company. Nikki Galrani will essay the female lead opposite Dileep.
It is not a brilliant move for Mohanlal, to skip the Christmas season, as the actor has decided to release his movies only for festival seasons. The delay of Lailaa O Lailaa can negatively affect the releases of the actor's upcoming projects. Missing Christmas season can also badly affect the market of Dileep, who is going through a low phase in career with consecutive flops.