- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal, the actor who has always spoken for social causes, harshly criticized moral policing through his official blog. The actor says that a highly literate society should not be prejudiced about the relationship between a man and a woman. Mohanlal points out that there are so many important issues which need the attention of public; but they are left unnoticed.
Mohanlal remarks that he was present in Kochi during the issues regarding Kiss of Love movement was going on. The actor feels that such strikes and channel discussions on an issue like this is wastage of time and energy. Mohanlal stated his deep disappointment upon the issues like child molestation, rapes, pollution, transportation problems etc being avoided by the public and media.
Mohanlal reminded through his blog, that a man and woman's relationship is not all about sex. Also exists mother-son love, a brother-sister care and beautiful friendships between opposite genders. He also opined that, instead of making news out of such irrelevant and petty issues, more focus has to be laid on protection and welfare of women and children.
Mohanlal is receiving huge criticisms and social media attacks for his blog which disapproves moral policing. But in this era where women and children are disrespected and mutilated beyond limits, the actor's brave stand on moral policing is commendable.