- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
Mohanlal's blog hacking issue recently had a funny twist. Reportedly, Mohanlal fans has hacked the Pakistani website www.pepco.gov.pk, as a retaliation for hacking the actor's blog. The fan group has posted a striking pic of the actor from the movie Spadikam, with the title Nee Po Mone Dineshaaaa. The hackers have also posted a message, which goes on like this: Payback For Hacking Our Lalettan's Website.
The image and messages are shown in some particular pages of the Pakistan website. But the rest of the pages of the website, including homepage shows that the website is under maintenance. Earlier some other Pakistani websites, including the official website of Pakistan People's Party, were also hacked by a team called Cyber Indian Hackers.
Mohanlal's official blog was hacked by a team named “Team Cyber Warriors”, on October 6th. The hacking lasted for almost 20 minutes. The hackers had made a post describing the difficulties faced by the people of Kashmir, due to the Indian Armed Forces and haD also posted a picture of the Pakistan National flag.
Mohanlal filed police and cyber cell complaint yesterday, requesting an immediate investigation on the blog hacking issue. The actor submitted the complaint to Deputy Superintendent Of Police, through email. Cyber Cell SP is the in-charge of the investigation, which is already on the boards. Mohanlal hasn't commented on the issue yet.