- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
Amala Paul, the actress who is busy filming for the final schedule of Joshiy directed Mohanlal starrer Lailaa O Lailaa, says that Mohanlal is the hottest co-star she has ever worked with. Amala states that Mohanlal's personality will impress anyone and he has a charisma that makes you admire him.
The actress expressed her deep admiration for Mohanlal in a recent interview. Amala has earlier worked with Mohanlal in Joshiy's Run Baby Run. She also added that the actor whom she is dying to work with is Surya and stated that she is a big fan of the handsome actor.
Amala says that husband Vijay and both families are extremely supportive to her acting career. The actress slammed the rumours regarding her pregnancy and made it clear that they haven't thought about starting a family yet. Amala also shared her excitement about husband Vijay's upcoming directorial venture Ithu Enna Maayam.
Mili, the upcoming movie which stars Amala Paul in the title role, will hit theatres for Christmas. The actress will play a girl called Mili, who has an inferiority complex. Nivin Pauly is playing the male lead in the movie, directed by Rajesh Pillai. The release date of her other project, Lailaa O Lailaa is yet to be decided.