TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Rasam is an upcoming Malayalam movie starring Mohanlal and Indrajith in the lead roles. The shooting of this movie has apparently started in Doha yesterday. The shooting was held in the restaurant Spice Boat, which is indeed the hotel owned by Mallika Sukumaran, mother of Indrajith.
Rasam deals with an interesting storyline. The film revolves around restaurants and catering services. Mohanlal will be seen playing a matured character in the film. Indrajith plays the role of a Namboothiri cook in Rasam.
The story revolves around the Namboothiri cook (Dehannakkaran), played by Indarjith, who runs a popular catering service in Kerala. He is invited to Dubai by a family residing there, to cook for a wedding.
The rest of the cast include Varuna Shetty, Nedumudi Venu, Devan, Nandhu and many others who will be seen in supporting roles. Indrajith and Mohanlal have earlier acted in films like Twenty 20, Chotta Mumbai, Baba Kalyani and many others.
It is a coincidence that the 11th anniversary of Spice Boat was about to be held when the owner of the restaurant Indrajith was doing a shoot with a theme similar to his hotel in Doha. Some scenes including the shots inside a car and some on the terrace of a huge building, etc., have been completed. Mohanlal will be returning tomorrow and so, the crew plans to complete the important scenes of Mohanlal before he leaves.
The crew will be returning from Doha only by 13 Jan. The rest of the shoot will be progressing in Ottappalam. A Thiruvathirakkali with 300 artists will be shot in Dubai. Krish Kaimal is wielding the camera for Rasam, which is being directed by Rajeev Nath.