- Sathyan Anthikkad-Sreenivasan Team's Next Movie To Get A New Title!
- Fahadh Faasil & Sathyan Anthikad To Team Up Again?
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mohanlal & Others If Pingami Is Remade Now?
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Box Office: 39 Days Kerala Collections
- IT'S OFFICIAL! Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Trio Is Back
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Movie Review: Dulquer Salmaan-Sathyan Anthikad Combo Nails It!
Sathyan Anthikad, the popular director who is currently filming for the upcoming Mohanlal-Manju Warrier project, brushed off the rumours which suggests that the movie is titled Vineethamayi Apekshikkunnu. The director seems totally clueless about his official Wikipedia page which enlisted the title of Mohanlal-Manju Warrier starrer as Vineethamayi Apekshikkunnu.
Sathyan Anthikad slammed the rumours about the title of his movie, through his official Facebook page. The director states that the makers are yet to decide the title of the movie and thanked the media for suggesting a name for the flick. But, it is surprising that the director is unaware about the name, which was enlisted in the filmography part of his Wikipedia page.
The filming of Mohanlal-Manju Warrier starrer is progressing in the various locations of Ernakulam. Mohanlal will essay Vineeth N Pillai, the senior correspondant of popular women's magazine Vanitha Ratnam. Manju Warrier plays Deepa, an advocate who practices in the family court. Reportedly, Manju's character is a divorcee, who lives with her seven years old kid.
Manju Warrier is teaming up with Mohanlal and Sathyan Anthikad after a long gap of 15 years. Innocent, Reenu Mathews and Lena will play the other pivotal roles in the movie. Sameer Thahir handles the cinematography and Vidyasagar composes the music. The movie which is produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner Ashirwad Cinemas, is slated to release for Vishu.