TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Peruchazhi first look posters have been revealed by the crew and is going viral on social sites. The launch of the movie was held and all the cast were present for the event. On the occasion, Mukesh, one of the co-actor in the movie commented that Mohanlal is the perfect one to do the role of a Peruchazhi.
Mukesh said that Mohanlal has done the role of a peruchazhi perfectly and that Mammootty will not be able to play such kinda role. He said that the role has Mohanlal playing a politician, who strives hard to survive in the US as he is ignorant in English.
People are going after the new look of Mohanlal. They liked him in his mundu. With respect to this the director of the film Arun Vaidhyanathan wrote on his Facebook page: Lalettan's Mundu in Peruchazhi
One trivia about Lalettan's Mundu design in Peruchazhi - Costume design byPreethi Kanthan" Inspired by Roman design. This border is used on the togo worn by Caesar and his ministers. The leaf in the border denotes power
Meera Nandan wrote on official Facebook page: Lalettan looks super cool in this! I always admire the great deserving superstar of Indian Film Industry! What an extremely humble guy he is.
All the best to the team behind Peruchazhi!