- Prithviraj Confirms That Mohanlal's Lucifer Will Begin On This Date!
- International Yoga Day: Mohanlal Strikes A Yoga Pose That Is Sure To Motivate You All
- Will There Be Two Mohanlal Movies For This Onam Season?
- Pranav Mohanlal Will Be A Part Of Mohanlal’s Upcoming Big Budget Venture!
- Mohanlal Shares A Video While Shooting For Ranjith's Drama!
- Mohanlal & This Popular Tamil Actor Are Back Together After Two Decades!
If the rumors are to be believed, Mohanlal is planning to quit the CCL team of Malayalam movie industry, Kerala Strikers. Reports suggest that the actor is planning to walk out of the team, as the owners of the team, director Priyadarshan and wife Lissy are parting ways. Mohanlal hasn't made an official confirmation upon the reports yet.
Mohanlal is a close friend of the Priyadarshan and Lissy and the actor has tried his level best to prevent the couple from separation. But all the efforts went in vain and Lissy filed for divorce in Chennai family court last week.
It was the dispute regarding the management of Kerala Strikers, which led to the divorce of the couple. According to the reports, Mohanlal, who serves as the director board member cum captain of the team, is extremely disappointed with the decision took by the Priyadarshan and Lissy; despite his continuous efforts to bring peace between them.
Lissy has reportedly demanded the ownership of Kerala Strikers in her divorce petition. But the sources related to Priyadarshan says that the director has no plans to handover the ownership of the team; but is willing to provide a whopping amount as a compensation.