- Mohanlal Birthday Special: A Quick Look Into The Much Awaited BIG Movies Of Mohanlal!
- Mohanlal's Neerali: The Much Awaited Trailer Is Out & It Is Indeed A Riveting One!
- Mohanlal's Birthday Is On The Way & What Are The Surprises In Store?
- Mohanlal Fever Reaches The IPL 2018 As Well & Here Is How!
- Mohanlal Sends Out A Still From Hyde Park & The Audiences Are Going Gaga Over It!
- Mammootty Vs Mohanlal! Epic Box Office Clash On Cards As Two Big Movies Are In The Pipeline?
Mohanlal, the actor who stunned the fans and media with his decision to do only three movies per year, has reportedly decided to sign the projects which will have a budget above 10 crores. The closest sources of the actor say that the he is not so keen on doing low budget movies.
Mohanlal starrers have absolutely no issues in getting producers, as the movies have a fixed satellite right rate and minimum guarantee at the box office. But the actor’s decision will be a big blow for the debutant film makers and small scale production houses, who aspire to work with him.
Mohanlal has been taking some vital decisions regarding his career from last few months. The actor has reportedly decided to trade the television rights of all his upcoming movies to Amrita TV. He has also decided to be selective about the movies he pick and is planning to release his movies only for festival seasons.
Mohanlal is currently filming for Sathyan Anthikad’s untitled upcoming flick, in which he will pair up with Manju Warrier. The movie produced by Mohanlal’s close associate Antony Perumabavoor, is planned with a budget of 8 crores. Another upcoming flick of the actor, Lailaa O Lailaa, is executed in a budget of 9 crores.