TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Mohanlal, who underwent some treatment sessions for spondylitis, is all set to have a 110 days long shooting schedule for his upcoming projects. The actor have started filming for the much anticipated Lailaa O Lailaa directed by Joshiy. Amala Paul plays the female lead opposite Mohanlal. Reportedly, Tamil actor Sathyaraj will also play a pivotal role in the movie.
Mohanlal will next film for Madhupal's untitled project, which is said to be an out-and-out comedy entertainer. The movie will be shot at various locations of Palakkad district.
A debutant will be playing the female lead opposite Mohanlal in the movie. Reportedly, the actor will be sporting a completely new look for his character in the movie.
After completing Madhupal's project, Mohanlal will join the sets of the much anticipated Sathyan Anthikad directorial, in which he pairs up with Manju Warrier. Mohanlal and Manju are sharing screen after a long gap of 15 years. Manju was supposed to make her comeback into movie with the Ranjith directed Mohanlal movie, but the project was shelved due to unknown reasons.
Mohanlal was admitted in Amrita Hospital, Kochi due to spondylitis. The doctors initially suggested for a surgery, but later adviced medication and complete bed rest. Mohanlal starrer Peruchazhi is all set to be released tommorow in about 500 screens world wide.