- Mohanlal's Surprise Entry In Tini Tom's Facebook Live!
- Rajinikanth VS Mammootty VS Mohanlal: A Phenomenal Competition Awaits!
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- This Popular Mohanlal Movie To Make A Re-release In The Theatres!
- Mohanlal Celebrates Birthday With His Wife Suchitra Mohanlal; Thanks Everyone For The Wishes!
- Happy Birthday Mohanlal: Top Celebrities Send Out Their Special Wishes To Mollywood’s Own ‘Lalettan’
Mohanlal is reportedly planning to raise his remuneration and to be selective about the roles he choose. The actor will be doing only three movies per year hereafter. Mohanlal is reportedly increasing his remuneration to 3 crores per movie. The actor decided to be selective, afterhis last few releases Peruchazhi, Koothara and Mr Fraud failed to do well in the box office.
Mohanlal has made some shocking decisions regarding his career recently. The actor decided to sell the Television rights of his upcoming movies to Amritha TV. It was rumoured that the decision was taken after his fallout with the management of the popular TV channel, which usually bags the television rights of his movies. Mohanlal has also decided to release his future movie projects only on festival seasons.
According to the latest reports, Mohanlal is disappointed due to the poor performances of his last few releases. The actor has also decided not to entertain the scripts with repetitive story line and wants to do something different with each movies. It is also rumoured that Mohanlal backed out from a committed project, to act in another movie, as he is highly impressed with its script.
The actor, who is currently filming for Lailaa O Lailaa directed by Joshiy, will join the sets of Sathyan Anthikad's untitled movie, in which he teams up with Manju Warrier, from November 1st. Mohanlal will play the title role in Vyshakh's upcoming movie Puli Murukan. The actor will be playing the lead role in Shaji Kailas's upcoming movie, along with Mammootty.