TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Mohanlal is getting into many new avatars in his upcoming movies. Of them, the most hyped movie is Mr Fraud. The actor is rumoured to be seen with many faces in this movie, claims reports. Now, the director of the film B Unnikrishnan has said that the shooting of the movie will get completed on the day of Vishu.
Unnikrishnan wrote on his official Facebook page: The shooting of the film Mr Fraud will get completed on the day of Vishu, in Jaipur. The songs of the movie and also the trailer of the film will get released on April 25. Wishing all a very good day.
Earlier this week, Unnikrishnan had said that Mr Fraud team will be off to Mumbai and then to Jaipur to shoot the climax scenes. Nothing about the story of the movie has been revealed. The first and second official teaser of the movie was released on March 6 and April 7, respectively.
Mia George and Pallavi Chandran play the female leads in this movie. Pallavi is indeed very happy to share the screen space with Mohanlal, the first being with Mammootty. Mr Fraud has a production cost of Rs 7 crores as of now, which is indeed a very huge amount as far as the industry is concerned.
Saikumar, Siddique, Vijay Babu, Vijayakumar, Sreeraman, Devan and Sathar are also seen in prominent roles in Mr Fraud. Mohanlal is reported to play the role of a maverick, who makes things happen according to his ways, which is cunning at times. Mr Fraud is produced by AV Anoop under the banner of AVA Productions.