- Namitha Pramod Is Not A Part Of WCC And The Actress Speaks Up About The Same!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Role Models Box Office: 14 Days Kerala Collections
- Role Models Box Office: 4 Days Collections At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Role Models Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Role Models Movie Review: A Strictly Average Affair
Young actress Namitha Pramod is all set to pair up with actor-director Vineeth Sreenivasan in the upcoming flick Ormayundo Ee Mukham. The title of the the movie is adapted from Suresh Gopi's famous dialogue from the evergreen thriller, Commissioner.
Ormayundo Ee Mukham is directed by Anwar Sadhiq, the former assistant of Vineeth Sreenivasan. The movie is said to be a romantic comedy set in Bangalore. Aju Varghese and veteran actress Lakshmi will play pivotal roles in the movie. Jithu Damodharan handles the camera and Shaan Rahman composes the music score.
Namitha Pramod made her debut as a lead actress in Sathyan Anthikad directed Puthiya Theerangal opposite Nivin Pauly. The actress has played lead roles opposite Dileep in Sound Thoma and Kunchako Boban in Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum and Law Point.
Namitha will be playing the female lead opposite Dulquer Salmaan and Unni Mukndan in upcoming flick Vikramadithyan, which is being directed by Lal Jose. She will also star in Sudheesh Shankar directed Villali Veeran opposite Dileep.
Vineeth Sreenivasan, who took a break from acting for his directorial ventures Malarvadi Arts Club and Thattathin Marayathu and Thira, made a comeback into acting with an extended cameo role in recent superhit Om Shanti Oshana. He is reportedly planning to direct a sequel for his movie Thira.