- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Role Models Box Office: 14 Days Kerala Collections
- Role Models Box Office: 4 Days Collections At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Role Models Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Role Models Movie Review: A Strictly Average Affair
- JUST OUT! Role Models Official Trailer
- Nivin Pauly To Romance Namitha Pramod & Remya Nambeesan
Namitha Pramod, the young actress who established herself as the one of the leading actresses of contemporary Malayalam cinema, is planning to take a break from movies. Namitha opened up about her future plans, in an interview given to a leading English daily. The actress says that she is fed-up with the busy schedules and travelling and badly wants to take a break.
Namitha says that she won't be committing any new projects till December and is planning to be at home, to enjoy the homely food and spend time with family and friends. Namitha is currently pursuing her graduation from St Teresa's College, Kochi.
The actress has completed filming for her upcoming movie Ormayundo Ee Mukham, in which she pairs up with actor-director Vineeth Sreenivasan. She will play Nithya, a modern girl who falls in love with a family-bounded young businessman Goutham, in the movie which said to be a feel-good romantic comedy.
Namitha Pramod debuted as a lead actress, with Puthiya Theerangal, directed by Sathyan Anthikad opposite Nivin Pauly. Her last few releases Sound Thoma, Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum, Vikramadithyan etc were successfull at the box office. Namitha has earned highly positive reviews for her performance in the recently released movie Law Point, in which she played the central character.