- Fahadh Faasil To Compete With Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh & Other Bollywood Stars!
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
Nazriya Nazim visited Fahadh Faasil on the sets of his upcoming movie Isam, directed by Vinod Sukumaran. Reportedly, Nazriya is also planning to accompany Fahadh to Bangalore, for the second schedule of the movie. Nazriya's visit was a pleasant surprise for the cast and crew members and all of them are thoroughly enjoying the company of the bubbly actress; says a crew member.
Nazriya is currently on a break from acting and is busy completing her graduation. She is currently pursuing B.Com from Mar Ivanios College, Trivandrum. Reportedly, the actress will pair up with hubby Fahadh in Anwar Rasheed's next directorial venture, Maniyarayile Jinnu. But Nazriya and Anwar Rasheed hasn't commented on the reports yet.
Fahadh is extremely busy with back-to-back movie projects. The actor opted out from a couple of projects, including Lijo Jose Pellissery's much anticipated Double Barrel, due to the unavailability of dates. Reportedly, the honeymoon plans has also been postponed due to Fahadh's tight schedule. The couple plans to visit Greece and America immediately after Fahadh completes his committed projects.
Isam is said to be a different love story said in the backdrops of a village and a city. Acclaimed actress Radhika Apte makes her Mollywood debut opposite Fahadh Faasil, with the movie. The first schedule filming is progressing in the various locations of Kozhikode. The second schedule filming will start in Bangalore by the end of October.