- Nikki Galrani To Play An Important Role In Mohanlal’s 1971: Beyond Borders!
- Found It Bit Awkward To Act With Sreesanth Initially: Nikki Galrani
- Nikki Galrani As A Customs Officer In Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum!
- Sreesanth Gearing Up To Enter Mollywood With Team 5!
- Vishu Greetings By Your Favourite Stars!
- Nikki Galrani Does A Thala Ajith, Continues To Shoot Even After An Injury
Nikki Galrani, the cute actress who has already made it to the top heroines league of Malayalam cinema has backed out from V K Prakash's upcoming Asif Ali movie. According to the latest reports, Pattam Pole fame Malavika Mohan has replaced Nikki in the movie as the female lead. Nikki backed out from the movie due to the extended schedule of the upcoming Dileep starrer, Ivan Maryada Raman.
The actress is extremely busy with a handful of projects, including upcoming Suresh Gopi starrer Rudra Simhasanam, in which she plays the central character. Nikki is also planning to be active in Tamil and Kannada industry, with some promising projects.
V K Prakash, who tasted a big failure with Mammootty starrer Silence, is all set to bounce back with the Asif Ali project. The movie is penned by popular scenarist duo Bobby Sanjay duo. The expectations are riding high on the project as it consists of some exceptional talents in the cast and crew.
The movie will have an extensive star cast which includes Siddique, Nedumudi Venu, Prakash Bare, Saiju Kurup, Prem Prakash, Sudeer Karamana, Ashokan, Shankar Ramakrishnan, Kunjan, Mukundan, Tisca Chopra, Lena and Sanusha. The filming of the movie is progressing in various locations of Bangalore and Pune.