- Nikki Galrani To Play An Important Role In Mohanlal’s 1971: Beyond Borders!
- Found It Bit Awkward To Act With Sreesanth Initially: Nikki Galrani
- Nikki Galrani As A Customs Officer In Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum!
- Sreesanth Gearing Up To Enter Mollywood With Team 5!
- Vishu Greetings By Your Favourite Stars!
- Nikki Galrani Does A Thala Ajith, Continues To Shoot Even After An Injury
Nikki Galrani, the actress who is all set to make it big in Mollywood with a handful of promising projects, confirmed that she is playing the female lead in the upcoming Suresh Gopi starrer Rudrasimhasanam, directed by Shibu Gangadharan.
The actress herself confirmed that she will be essaying one of the two female leads; along with Kaniha. It was earlier reported that Kaniha has replaced Nikki in the movie.
But the Nikki says that Kaniha hasn't replaced her; but has also joined the star cast to play another female lead in the movie. She also confirmed that she will essaying the role Hymavathy in the movie.
Rudrasimhasanam reportedly revolves around the central character Rudrasimhan, played by Suresh Gopi. It is also rumoured that the actor will be essaying the role of a wizard in the movie; but the reports hasn't confirmed yet.
Popular novelist Sunil Parameshwaran, who has earlier penned the super hit movie Anandabhadram, pens the script for Rudrasimhasanam. It was also rumoured that the movie is based on Sunil's popular novel Bhadrasanam; but the makers denied the reports and stated that Rudrasimhasanam is based on a fresh subject.
Nedumudi Venu and Sudheer Karamana will essay the other pivotal roles in the movie. The movie will go on floors from the first week of January at various locations of Kerala and Tamil Nadu.