- Maheshinte Prathikaram - The Golden Run Continues!
- Ranjith's Script For Vineeth Kumar's Fahadh Faasil Movie
- Arya To Replace Fahad Fazil In Double Barrel
- Fahadh Faasil Walks Out Of Double Barrel!
- Watch: Fahad Fazil-Nazriya Nazim Wedding Trailer Is Out
- Mollywood Stars At Fahad Fazil-Nazriya Nazim Wedding Reception
- Take A Look! Malayalam Actresses Who Made A Mark In Sandalwood!
Nithya Menon will play the female lead opposite Fahad Fazil in Anwar Rasheed's upcoming movie. Nithya, who made a cameo appearance opposite Fahad in blockbuster movie Bangalore Days, is pairing up with him in a full fledged role for the first time in her career.
Fahad Fazil was the lead actor in Anwar Rasheed directed segment Aami in a portmanteau film 5 Sundarikal. Anwar Rasheed produced the movie Bangalore Days, in which Fahad palying one of the male leads. Nithya Menon has already worked in Anwar Rasheed directed movie Ustad Hotel. The movie won the National Award for The Best Movie Providing Wholesome Entertainment.
Fahad Fazil will have a busy year ahead with a handfull of projects like Money Ratnam, Cartoon, Vambathi, Ivide etc. He is also entering into production with Amal Neerad directed Iyobinte Pusthakam, which stars him and Lal in the lead roles. He will be tying the knot with actress Nazriya Nazim in August.
Nithya Menon will also star in 100 days of love, in which she will pair opposite Dulquer Salmaan for the second time. She also has a few Kannada and Telugu movies in her Kitty.
Anwar Rasheed is currently busy with the production of Alphonse Putharen's Premam, which stars Nivin Pauly in the lead role. He is planning to execute the Fahad-Nithya starrer after wrapping up Premam.