- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- STUNNER! Mohanlal's Ithikkara Pakki Look From Kayamkulam Kochunni Is Out!
- IN PICS! Mohanlal Joins The Kayamkulam Kochunni Team!
- WOW! Prithviraj Is All Praises For Nivin Pauly's Performance In Hey Jude!
- Hey Jude: Praises Continue To Pour In For This Nivin Pauly Starrer!
- Hey Jude Box Office Prediction: Will Nivin Pauly Deliver Yet Another Big Hit?
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
Namitha Pramod, the young charming actress who made her debut in lead role opposite Nivin Pauly with Puthiya Theerangal, says that Nivin is a person who values friendship more than anything. The actress remarks that Dulquer Salmaan, who shared screen with Nivin Pauly in blockbuster movie Bangalore Days, used to constantly talk about Nivin’s love and commitment towards his friends, during the filming of Vikramadithyan.
Namitha says that Nivin’s silent nature makes people think that he is a reserved person; but it is not true. Earlier, director Jude Anthany Joseph has thanked Nivin Pauly for acting in Om Shanti Oshana and stated that Nivin immediately agreed to play the role, because of their friendship. Namitha points out this as the best example for Nivin Pauly’s affection towards his friends.
Nivin Pauly is a close friend of most of the actors in his generation. The actor is the schoolmate and best pal of actor Aju Varghese. He is the childhood friend of director Alphonse Putharen. Nivin and Jude Anthany Joseph worked together in a multi-national software company, before venturing into movies. He maintains a close relationship with actor-director Vineeth Sreenivasan, whom he considers as his mentor and actress Nazriya Nazim.