- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
As per the latest reports, Amala Paul is not banned from acting in advertisements. The jewellery group, which allegedly filed against the actress in Ernakulam sessions court, slammed the rumors through a recently press release. Amala Paul posted the copy of the press release in her official Facebook page.
The management says that they maintains a very warm relationship with the actress and is completely satisfied with her performance in their ads. The jewellery brand is also planning to extent the contract with the actress.
The press release states that no complaint has been filed against Amala Paul and the management admires Amala Paul for her professionalism. The team also confirmed that their new ad which features Amala Paul will be released by the beginning of 2015.
The rumors regarding the ban raised against Amala Paul was doing rounds since last few weeks. The actress has been receiving harsh criticisms for the unprofessional behavior. The reports regarding the issue was going viral in social networking sites as well. The revelation by the jewellery group has put an end to the rumors and controversies.