- Fahadh Faasil And Amal Neerad To Team Up Yet Again?
- Fahadh Faasil To Team Up With My Dear Kuttichathan's Director?
- Fahadh Faasil And Suraj Venjaramoodu In B Unnikrishnan's Next Movie!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- CPC Cine Awards 2017: Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag Top Honours!
- Prithviraj Announces The First Venture Of Prithviraj Productions!
Fahadh Faasil, the super talented young actor of Mollywood, cleared the rumours about his ego clash with actor Prithviraj. Fahadh bitterly denied the reports about his cold war with Prithvi and revealed that he walked out of Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, Double Barrel and Ivide due to date clash. The actor, in a recent interview, stated that Prithviraj is his childhood friend and they share a warm relationship.
Fahadh Faasil was earlier roped in to play the lead role in the movies Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, Double Barrel and Ivide; but the actor walked out of all the projects. It was rumoured that Prithviraj and Fahadh Faasil are in cold war.
But the actor slammed the rumours by stating that he walked out of the projects as they demanded more time than planned. Fahadh added that it would be unfair to postpone the projects for him; as all of them are multi-starrers.
Asif Ali replaced Fahadh in Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, while Tamil Actor was Arya roped in for Double Barrel. Nivin Pauly will replace Fahadh in Ivide. Sapthamashree Thaskaraha went on to become a huge critical and commercial success. The filming of Double Barrel and Ivide is progressing.
Fahadh is extremely busy with a handful of projects, including James Alberts’s directorial debut Mariyam Mukku, Dileesh Pothan directed Maheshinte Prathikaaram, actor Vineeth Kumar’s directorial debut etc. His production venture Iyobinte Pusthakam is receiving huge critical acclaims and has already declared as a hit.