- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
- How Fahadh Faasil Reacted To The Speculations Regarding Nazriya Nazim's Career Coming To An End!
- ‘I Love You Nazriya With All I Have And Everything I Am’, Says Fahadh Faasil!
- Fahadh Faasil To Play An Important Role In Kumbalangi Nights!
- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
Fahadh Faasil is doubtlessly the perfectionist of Malayalam cinema. The young actor is very particular about the movies he pick. He believes in making movie which stands out with excellent craft; rather than experimenting with the marketing gimmicks.
All such qualities makes Fahadh Faasil different from his seniors and contemporaries. The actor, who possess a huge passion for cinema, believes that every thing should be done with perfection. And that makes him reluctant to try a hand atother language movies.
Language is a main barrier for the talented young actor, to venture in other language movies. Fahadh admits that he is not fluent in Tamil and Hindi. He believes that there is no point in experimenting with other language movies, if you can't speak the language well.
The actor opened up about his take on other language movies, in a recent interview. Fahadh revealed that he had discussions with Mani Ratnam and Gautham Menon for their Tamil projects; but the movies failed to materialise. David fame Bijoy Nambiar has also approached him for a Hindi project; but the movie got delayed due to Fahadh's further commitments.
The young actor believes in doing what he loves. He stated his deep excitement in being a part of movie making process and considers the recently released Iyobinte Pusthakam, as one of the finest experiences in his life. The actor also added that he would like to produce more interesting movies in future.
Fahadh loves Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly the most, among his contemporaries. The actor says that he admires Nivin for his dedication to movies and amazing comical performance. He points out that Dulquer have his own style of acting and shows no resemblance with his father Mammootty; and that makes him special.