- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Vysakh, the popular young director who made a mark in the industry with a series of super hit movies, slammed the rumors about his fallout with Mammootty. It was reported that Vysakh is sharing cold wibes with Mammootty, and has decided not to work with him again. Vysakh slammed the rumors by stating that he owes his career and success to Mammootty and considers him as his god father.
Vysakh, allegedly commented that Mammootty is extremely interfering and forced him to change the script of Pokkiri Raja multiple times. But Vysakh rubbished the reports and stated that he hasn't made such offensive comments. The director also added that Mammootty is a person who gives his writer and director complete freedom.
Vysakh made his directorial debut with blockbuster movie Pokkiri Raja, which had Mammootty and Prithviraj in the lead roles. The director, who is well-known for his mass entertainer movies, later directed some popular movies including Seniors, Sound Thoma, Mallu Singh etc.
His latest release Visudhan, which has Kunchako Boban and Mia George in the lead roles, was a completely different attempt from his previous ventures. But the movie failed to do well in the box office and earned mixed reviews from critics. Vysakh's upcoming movie Cousins is slated to release for Christmas. The director is currently busy with the pre-production works of his upcoming Mohanlal starrer project Puli Murukan.