- Mammootty-Sharrath Sandith Movie Starts Rolling
- Mammootty-Sharrath Sandith Project: Here Is An Interesting Update!
- WOW! Mammootty Is Back With A Debut Director
- 5 Mollywood Beauties Who Are All Set For A Journey To Tollywood!
- 'Oru Naal Koothu': Weekend (First Three Days) Box Office Predictions!
- 'Oru Naal Koothu' Movie Review & Rating: A Refreshing Take On Contemporary Marriage!
Mia George, the young actress who is busy with a handful of promising projects, cleared the rumours about her fallout with actor Suresh Gopi, in a recent interview. The actress bitterly denied the rumours about her coldwar with the actor and made it clear that she shares a warm relationship with Suresh Gopi and the rumours are completely baseless.
Mia George has recently walked out from the Suresh Gopi starrer upcoming flick My God, directed by M Mohanan. It was reported that Mia had a fallout with Suresh Gopi, due to his adamant and commanding nature. The actress, who brushed off the reports, says that she considers Suresh Gopi as an elder brother, and the actor is an extremely loving person.
Mia says that she is only concerned about the story and her character, while choosing a movie and have absolutely no problem in sharing screen with any actors. The actress revealed that she had a conversation with Suresh Gopi, about the spreading rumours; and the actor was least bothered about the reports. Mia also stated that she walked out of My God due to her busy schedule.
Mia has earlier shared screen with Suresh Gopi, in Joshiy directed Salaam Kashmir, in which she was paired up with Jayaram. The actress is currently busy with her Tamil movie project Indru Netru Naalai. Mia will be next seen in the upcoming movies Nayana, in which she shares screen with Bollywood actor Anupam Kher and 6B Paradise in Malayalam.