- Fahadh Faasil To Compete With Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh & Other Bollywood Stars!
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
Youth icons of Mollywood, Fahadh Faasil and Prithviraj are reportedly sharing cold vibes. Recently, Fahadh backed out from Prithviraj starrer projects, Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, Double Barrel and Ivide citing date issues and other reasons. Interestingly, Sapthamashree Thaskaraha and Double Barrel are produced by Prithviraj, along with Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan, under the banner August Cinema.
Fahadh Faasil had committed to act in both the movies; but the actor backed out from the projects, just before the filming started. Asif Ali replaced Fahadh in Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, while Tamil actor Arya replaced him in Double Barrel.
Ivide was also planned with Prithviraj and Fahadh Faasil in lead roles; but Nivin Pauly has replaced Fahadh in the movie. According to the rumour mills, Fahadh Faasil is not so keen in sharing screen with equally popular actors; until the script comes out really interesting. The actor is also planning to concentrate on solo-lead oriented movies, as he feels that such projects will help him to maintain his demand on market.
Prithviraj, on the other hand, is extremely keen on sharing screen with other young actors. The actor recently expressed his deep desire to work with his childhood friends Fahadh Faasil and Dulquer Salmaan. Prithvi was in all praise for Nivin Pauly after watching Thattathin Marayathu and Neram, and was looking forward for an oppurtunity to work with him.