- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
Oru Vadakkan Selfie, the upcoming movie which, brings back the lucky actor-director duo Nivin Pauly and Vineeth Sreenivasan, has started filming in Thalassery. Manjima Mohan, the popular child artist, is making her debut in lead roles with the movie, which is said to be a breezy love story. Oru Vadakkan Selfie is directed by debutante Prajith Karanavar.
The movie revolves around Umesh, a young man who struggles to clear the arrears in engineering exams. Nivin Pauly will essay Umesh. Aju Varghese, Neeraj Madhav and Santhosh Keezhattor will essay the other pivotal roles. Vineeth Sreenivasan will be making an extended cameo role in the movie.
Expectations are riding high on the movie, as the team behind the super hit movies Malarvadi Arts Club and Thattathin Marayathu, is joining hands for the third time. The director of the movie, Prajith Karanavar is a long-time associate of Vineeth Sreenivasan.
Shaan Rahman composes the music for the movie. Jomon T John is the director of photography. Costume designing is handled by Sameera Saneesh. Oru Vadakkan Selfie is produced by Vinod Shornur, along with director Lal Jose under the banners Cast n Crew and LJ Films. The movie is slated to release for Vishu 2015.