- Chef Movie Review: Tells You Why There Is No Love Sincerer Than The Love Of Food!
- Chef FIRST LOOK: 'Chef' Saif Ali Khan Cooks Up A Storm In The Kitchen; Is A Doting Dad As Well!
- Crossroad: Prominent Directors To Join Hands For An Anthology Film In Malayalam!
- Tiyaan Starts Rolling In Hyderabad
- Padmapriya Eyeing A Comeback With Tiyaan!
- Celebrity Weddings Of Malayalam Cinema In 2014
The beauty with brains Padmapriya, tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend Jasmine, in the presence of close relatives and family friends, in a private ceremony conducted in Mumbai. The couple fell in love during their research days in New York.
Jasmine, who is a socio-economic scientist, hails from Gujarat. He has completed his research in Poverty Eradication Measures from New York and is currently working as the Policy Head of a non-governmental enterprise called Povery Eradication Lab.
Padmapriya recently took a break from the movies to do a research in the Economic Affairs of Public Sectors. The actress, who did her MBA in finance and Masters in Public Administration from New York University, aspired to become as IAS officer; but later changed her mind to try a hand in cinema. She also holds a PG Diploma in Environmental Law, from the National School of Law of India University. Padmapriya is the daughter of Brigadier Janakiraman and Vijaya.
The actress started her modelling career as a hobby; but later developed an interest in movies. She had won the Miss Andra Pradesh title in 2001. Padmapriya made her acting debut with the Telugu movie Seenu Vasanthi Lakshmi, which was the remake of Malayalam movie Vasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njanum. She made her Malayalam debut with Blessy directed Kazhcha, opposite Mammootty.