- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj, the youth icon of Mollywood, is blessed with a baby girl. Prithviraj's wife Supriya Menon gave birth to the baby yesterday at a private hospital in Kochi. Both the mother and baby are doing fine. Prithviraj, who is currently busy with the filming for his upcoming romantic drama, Ennu Ninte Moideen, was not present in the hospital during the time of delivery. The actor shared his happiness with the friends and fans through his official Facebook page.
Prithviraj's elder brother, actor Indrajith also shared his excitement on Facebook. The friends and fans congratulated the new parents and wished them good luck. Prithviraj got married to Supriya Menon, who is a Journalist by profession, on April 25th, 2011. The actor announced that they were expecting their first child, on February 2014, through his Facebook page. He quoted that he is expecting the biggest release of his life soon.
Prithviraj's Onam release, Sapthamashree Thaskaraha is running successfully in theatres and is earning highly positive reviews from the audience and critics. The movie is produced by Prithviraj along with Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan. The actor himself plays the lead role in the movie along with Asif Ali and Nedumudi Venu. His upcoming movie Tamaar Padaar is expected to hit the theatres soon.