TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
The buzz says that Shyamaprasad has roped in his favourite actors Prithviraj and Fahad Fazil. The director has signed Ajayan Venugopal to pen the script of forthcoming Malayalam movie Ivide. Nyla Usha is likely to play the female lead in the project.
While Fahad Fazil had worked with Shyamaprasad in Artist, Prithviraj had teamed up with the director in Akale. Both the movies had earned good name for the actors and people will, no doubt, have huge expectations from them this time.
Reports say that Ivide will take off in October 2014. The movie will be shot in New Jersey. It will be simultenously made in Malayalam and English. The flick is said to be a crime drama.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj is busy with multiple projects. Kaaviya Thalaivan, Picket 43, Tamaar Padaar, Double Barrel and Ennu Ninte Moideen are his forthcoming flicks. Whereas, Fahad Fazil's next movies are: Bangalore Days, God's Own Country, Iyobinte Pustakam, Vambathi, Cartoon, Shivaganga Cinema Factor and Money Rathnam.