- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Mohanlal-Major Ravi Movie Gets A Title!
Prithviraj will play the lead role in director-scenarist Ranjan Pramod's upcoming movie. The director himself revealed the news in a recent interview. The movie will go on floors immediately after Prithviraj's current projects. Reportedly, Prithviraj himself produces the movie, along with Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan, under the banner August Cinema.
Prithviraj is currently filming for the upcoming movie Double Barrel, directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery. The much anticipated movie will have a huge star cast including Indrajith, Asif Ali, Sunny Wayne, Tamil actor Arya, Swathi Reddy, Isha Sherwani, Pearly Maaney etc. Prithviraj starrer Picket 43, directed by Major Ravi is all set to hit the theatres soon.
Prithviraj is currently going through the peak time of his career with a handful of promising projects; including the production ventures. His highly ambitious project Kaaviya Thalaivan, in which he co-stars Siddharth and Vedhika, is all set to be released soon. Reportedly, Prithviraj will be essaying a role with grey shades, in the movie which revolves around the theatre movement of Tamil Nadu in 1920's.
Ranjan Pramod is the scenarist of the upcoming Mohanlal-Manju Warrier movie, directed by Sathyan Anthikad. He is currently scripting for the upcoming Joshiy-directed film, which will have Mammootty in the lead roles. Ranjan Pramod has earlier penned the scripts for the popular movies Meesa Madhavan, directed by Lal Jose and Achuvinte Amma, directed by Sathyan Anthikad.