- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithiviraj will play the central character in acclaimed cinematographer Sujith Vasudev's directorial debut. Sujith was the cinematographer of the Prithviraj starrers City of God, Molly Aunty Rocks, Memories and 7th Day. The movie is penned by popular director-writer Dr S Janardhanan. The movie will go on floors by June after Sujith completes the directorial debuts of scenarist Sachi and actor-lyricist Nadirsha, in which he handles the cinematography.
Sujith Vasudev started his career as a Television cinematographer and later ventured into cinema. He made his movie debut with Chekavar directed by Sajeevan. He has earned huge critical acclaims for his camera work in the blockbuster movie Drishyam.
Prithviraj is extremely busy with a bunch of projects in his kitty. Prithvi's ambitious project Kaaviya Thalaivan is releasing today. The dubbed version of the movie is releasing in Malayalam, in the name Pradhinayakan. The actor will essay a Tamil drama artist Gomathi Nayakam Pillai in the movie, which is set in the backdrop of the theatre movement of 1920's in Tamil Nadu.
Prithviraj is currently filming for Lijo Jose Pellissery's Double Barrel, which is produced by himself along with Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan under the banner August Cinema. The actor will next star in Marthandan-directed Paavada, in which he will share screen with veteran actress Shobana, actor-lyricist Nadirsha's directorial debut, which is reportedly titled as Amar Akbar Antony and scenarist Sachi's directorial debut.