- Asif Ali & Jis Joy To Team Up For Their Third Consecutive Film!
- Malayalam Movies 2017: The Underrated Performances Of The Year!
- Prithviraj’s Vimaanam: Asif Ali To Bring the Film To The Theatres!
- WOW! Asif Ali & Aparna Balamurali To Team Up For The Third Time!
- Take Off Continues To Shine: Yet Another Big Achievement For The Film!
- Chembarathipoo: The First Look Poster Of The Movie Is Out!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
Prithviraj inaugurated Asif Ali's new cafe Waffles Street. The cafe, which is said to be the first exclusive joint to serve the Belgium Waffles in Cochin, has been constructed similar to the roadside cafes of Belgium. The event was rich with the presence of stars including Prathap Pothen, Madhu Warrier, Poornima Indrajith, Aparna Nair, Apoorva Bose, cinematographer-director P Sukumar and MLA Hibi Eden.
The cafe will also serve different varieties of Donuts and Crepes, the popular dish of Europe-North Africa regions. Asif is venturing into the entrepreneurship along with friends Mujeeb and Brijeesh. The trio aims to bring the unexplored recipies at their cafe at an affordable price. The cafe, which will be an exclusive joint for dessert items initially; will develop into a full-fledged restaurant in future.
Prithviraj, who inaugurated the cafe, appreciated Asif Ali for his new venture, which is extremely different from the contemporary establishments and wished him good luck. Asif posted some clicks with Prithviraj, which was taken from the venue, in his Facebook page. The actors are sharing screen for the first time in their career in the upcoming movie Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, directed by Anil Radhakrishnan Menon and produced by Prithviraj himself, along with Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan under the banner August Cinemas.