TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Prithviraj, Indrajith and Jayasurya shared the screen space for the first time with the Lal Jose movie Classmates. The film was a superhit. Now, it has been reported that the trio are all set to share the screen once again.
Titled Amar Akbar Anthony, the movie is helmed by Naadirshaah. The movie is touted to be a complete entertainer. Nothing much about the movie including the rest of the cast has been revealed yet.
Prithviraj is currently busy shooting for the film Sapthamashri Thaskara. He plays a thief in this movie. He is also doing the movie Picket 43, directed by Major Ravi. He plays a soldier in this flick. Reports claim that the actor has signed yet another movie titled Valathu Vashathe Kallan.
Jayasurya is busy with his movie Apothecary. The actor reduced about 10 kilos for this movie and has apparently got a new look in this film. Suresh Gopi and Asif Ali are also sharing the screenspace.
Indrajith is at the shooting spot of his movie Angels, where he plays a police officer. He got the opportunity to direct this film after the director of this movie fell ill.