- Prithviraj Announces The First Venture Of Prithviraj Productions!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
Prithviraj, Nivin Pauly and Bhavana will play the lead roles in Shyamaprasad’s upcoming movie Ivide. The director announced the cast and officially started the filming of the movie in a workshop conducted at Kochi.
Earlier, it was reported that Fahadh Faasil is playing the lead role, along with Prithviraj in the movie. It was also rumoured that Nyla Usha will essay the female lead in the movie. But, according to the latest reports, Nivin Pauly and Bhavana have replaced Fahadh Faasil and Nyla Usha respectively.
Fahadh Faasil was earlier rumoured to be sharing screen with Prithviraj in Sapthamashree Thaskaraha and Double Barrel; but the actor backed out from both the projects citing date issues. Fans and media were enthusiastically waiting for the official announcement of Ivide; but finally, it is revealed that the actors are not sharing screen in this project also.
Ivide will also have Aju Varghese and Tamil actor Y G Mahendran in pivotal roles. The movie, which is said to be a crime drama, will get filmed in various locations of America. Ajayan Venugopal is the scriptwriter of the movie, which will reportedly have the major portion of dialogues in English language. Ivide will hit the theatres on February.