- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- WOW! Prithviraj Bags Yet Another State Award
Prithviraj, the young talented actor who tasted success with his recent release Kaaviya Thalaivan, turns football player. The actor will play the lead role in acclaimed fashion photographer Jamesh Kottakkal's directorial debut, which is reportedly titled as The Beautiful Game. Prithvi will be essaying the role of a young football player from Malabar in the movie. Mamukoya will play another pivotal role.
The Beautiful Game is penned by new comer Ajaykumar. The movie will have an ensemble star cast, including some popular Indian and Foreign football players. The female lead and rest of the details are yet to be revealed. The Beautiful Game is produced by Jose Simon and Rajesh George, under the banner Jairaj Films.
Prithviraj has already filmed some football playing scenes, for his upcoming movie Ennu Ninte Moideen. But, the actor is essaying a full-fledged football player chatracter, for the first time in his career. Prithvi, in real life has admitted his great passion for the games Cricket and Football player and was active in both games during his school days.
The actor is currently filming for the second schedule of his upcoming acting cum production venture Double Barrel, in Goa. He will join the sets of Shyamaprasad directed Ivide, along with Nivin Pauly and Bhavana, immediately after the filming of Double Barrel. His other upcoming projects includes directorial debuts of scenarist Sachi and cinematographer Sujith Vasudev, Marthandan's Paavada etc.