- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj, the young talented actor who tasted success with his recent release Kaaviya Thalaivan, turns football player. The actor will play the lead role in acclaimed fashion photographer Jamesh Kottakkal's directorial debut, which is reportedly titled as The Beautiful Game. Prithvi will be essaying the role of a young football player from Malabar in the movie. Mamukoya will play another pivotal role.
The Beautiful Game is penned by new comer Ajaykumar. The movie will have an ensemble star cast, including some popular Indian and Foreign football players. The female lead and rest of the details are yet to be revealed. The Beautiful Game is produced by Jose Simon and Rajesh George, under the banner Jairaj Films.
Prithviraj has already filmed some football playing scenes, for his upcoming movie Ennu Ninte Moideen. But, the actor is essaying a full-fledged football player chatracter, for the first time in his career. Prithvi, in real life has admitted his great passion for the games Cricket and Football player and was active in both games during his school days.
The actor is currently filming for the second schedule of his upcoming acting cum production venture Double Barrel, in Goa. He will join the sets of Shyamaprasad directed Ivide, along with Nivin Pauly and Bhavana, immediately after the filming of Double Barrel. His other upcoming projects includes directorial debuts of scenarist Sachi and cinematographer Sujith Vasudev, Marthandan's Paavada etc.