- Mohanlal's Marakkar – Arabikadalinte Simham: The Film To Feature These Popular Actors As Well?
- Mohanlal & Priyadarshan To Team Up For The Biggest Ever Project In The History Of Malayalam Cinema!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
Director Priyadarshan and wife Lissy are parting ways, after 24 years of marriage. According to the latest reports, Lissy has filed for divorce, in Chennai family court. Lissy herself revealed the news through a recent press release. The former actress has also requested the public and media to respect their privacy.
Quoting Lissy, “It is with profound sadness that I am announcing that Priyadarshan and I have decided to get separated after 24 years of marriage. I have filed for divorce today (Monday) in Chennai family court. Both our children and close friends are aware of this decision”
Lissy and Priyadarshan are reportedly living separately and the rumours regarding the couple’s divorce has been going rounds from last few months. Close friends of the couple, including actor Mohanlal, producer Suresh Kumar and their respective families have been trying to make peace between the couple; but despite the efforts, Lissy and Priyadarshan decided to part ways.
The 24 year old marriage of Priyadarshan and Lissy was going through a rough phase since the beginning of their CCL team, Kerala Strikers. It was alleged that Lissy was having an extra-marital affair with a CCL contestant; but Priyadarshan bitterly denied the rumours and stated that they are very much together. The couple last made a public appearance together at the marriage ceremony of Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim, in August 2014.