- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier hits back once again after long 14 years. Her comeback movie How Old Are You is getting good response from the audience. The movie, which highlights women empowerment is a real eye opener to all those women out there, who still shut their dreams inside a cage!
Now, after watching the film, people all around, including celebrities are all praise for the actress and her wonderful performance in How Old Are You. Manju Warrier posted on Facebook and tweeted: Tweets from Sharath Kumar sir and Radhika madam - thank you very much! Feel blessed to be appreciated by stalwarts of the industry.
Actress Radhika Sarathkumar tweeted likewise: Watched a beautiful Malyalam film"How Old Are U",women empowerment at its best,Manju Warrier at her best,Director was rocking.Well done
Actor Sarath Kumar tweeted likewise: Watched the malayalam film how old are you, an eye opener, everyone should watch this film, learn a lot from it for all aspects of life.
Actress Kaniha, who is also a co-star in the film with Manju Warrier wrote on Facebook: Extremely happy for the entire team of 'How old are You'..it has a great message..I'd say walk into the theatre with an open mind with no biases and no pre conceived judgments..you are sure to enjoy this film
Now, this is a real inspiration for Manju Warrier and for her upcoming movies. She has given the good start to regain her lost career. More movies are coming her way and also, great performances from the star. Wait for more Manju magics in near future!