- Remya Nambeesan Hits Back At Mohanlal; Claims Survivor Is Disgusted With His Remarks On The AMMA Row
- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: At Long Last An Actress Is Finalised To Play The Role Of Darshan's Wife!
- WOW! A Second Part Of Philips And The Monkey Pen Is On The Cards!
- Malayalam Actors Who Have Sung For Other Actors' Films
- Golden Star Ganesh's 'Style King' Trailer Review: A Mixture Of Love, Action & Comedy
- EXCLUSIVE: 'My Launch Is In The Right Track', Remya Nambeesan
Remya Nambeesan will play an extended cameo role in the upcoming Mohanlal starrer Lailaa O Lailaa, directed by hitmaker Joshiy. The actress revealed the news in a recent interview and stated that she will be playing a vital character in the movie, which will make an important turning point in the plot.
Lailaa O Lailaa will have Amala Paul in the female lead and Tamil actor Sathyaraj in a key role. Renowned Bollywood scenarist Suresh Nair pens the script for the movie, which is produced by Finecut Entertainments.
Remya Nambeesan is currently filming for her debut Kannada movie Style King. She is also playing lead roles in the upcoming Tamil movies Rendavathu Padam, Naalu Policeum Nalla Irundha Oorum and Muriyadi. Remya was last seen in the Malayalam movie Nadan directed by Kamal, in which she played the female lead opposite Jayaram.
Remya has took a short break from Malayalam movies after Nadan, citing her tight schedule in Tamil and Kannada movies. The bold actress has also stated that she is not interested in repetitive roles and is waiting for an image breaking character. Remya, who underwent a complete image break through her character in Chappa Kurishu, has been criticized for the similar types of roles she chose in the recent past.