- Rima Kallingal Vouches Her Support For Anna Rajan Aka Lichi!
- WOW! Rima Kallingal's New Makeover Is Sure To Stun You!
- Unni Mukundan Is All Set To Impress The Audiences With His Work In Clint!
- Rima Kallingal To Star In A Film Based On Kochi Metro! A Superstar To Play E Sreedharan?
- Rima Kallingal & Suraj Venjaramoodu To Team Up For 'Aabhaasam'!
- Manju Warrier, Parvathy, Rima Kallingal & Co With A Women's Union In Mollywood
Rima Kallingal, the popular actress-dancer, set the ramp on fire at Seematti Ensemble Celebrity Fashion Show held on Saturday. The actress walked on ramp along with supermodel Lisa Haydon and Miss Deaf World front liner Sophia M Joe in a stunning outfit designed by the head of Seematti group, Beena Kannan. Rima recently posted a photograph of her clicked from the ramp, on her official Facebook page.
The models also showcased the award winning designs of the St Teresa's College's Fashion Designing department. The show, which was held at Hotel Le Meridien, was extremely rich with the gorgeous designer outfits of 18 teams from various parts of India.
Rima Kallingal, who is also a professional dancer, mesmerized the audience with her dance number. She performed on the stage along with the members of her dance school Mamangam. Rima, who began her career with modelling, went on to become the first runner up of Miss Kerala contest in 2008. She is one of the most successful actresses of Mollywood at present.
The actress, who recently got married to director-producer Aashiq Abu, is also planning to venture into film direction. She will be assisting Aashiq in his upcoming directorial venture, which is said to be the Hindi remake of his recent movie Idukki Gold. Rima is also planning to enroll in a film direction course in London.