- This Actress Has Replaced Mamtha Mohandas In Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie!
- Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie Has Got An Interesting Title!
- WOW! Jayaram To Be Salim Kumar's Next Hero?
- Lal Jose To Bring Salim Kumar's Second Directorial Venture To The Theatres!
- Attack On Actress: Dileep Lashes Out!
- The Comedy King Is Back With Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan!
- Sidharth Bharathan To Make A Comeback
Salim Kumar and Suraj Venjarammoodu, the two national award winning actors, will share the screen for the upcoming movie Bhaiya Bhaiya, directed by Johny Antony. Both of the actors will be playing comic roles in the movie.
Salim Kumar, who won the National award for best actor for his perfomance in the movie Adaminte Makan Abu, is being very selective about the movies he choose. He has also won the Best actor, Best Second Actor and Best Comedian awards in the Kerala State Film Awards.
Suraj Venjarammoodu, the presents trophy holder of the Best Actor category in National Film Awards, Ironically won the Best Comedian award in the Kerala State Awards. He wishes to continue in comic and character roles.
Bhaiya Bhaiya, directed by Johny Antony is a complete comedy entertainer in the backdrop of migrant Bengali labourers of Kerala. The movie features Kunchako Boban and Biju Menon in lead roles. The duo is all set to repeat their sizzling on-screen chemistry after a short gap. Actress Kajal Aggarwal's sister Nisha Aggarwal is making her debut in Malyalam as the heroine. Actor turned MP Innocent and Sudheer will also play key roles in the film.