- This Actress Has Replaced Mamtha Mohandas In Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie!
- Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie Has Got An Interesting Title!
- WOW! Jayaram To Be Salim Kumar's Next Hero?
- Lal Jose To Bring Salim Kumar's Second Directorial Venture To The Theatres!
- Attack On Actress: Dileep Lashes Out!
- The Comedy King Is Back With Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan!
Actor Salim Kumar filed a complaint in High Court against Kerala State Film Award Jury of 2013, against the jury members for not attending the movie screenings. Salim Kumar alleges that the jury members; especially the jury Chairman, veteran director Bharathiraja skipped the movie screenings during the period of evaluations.
Salim Kumar also complained against eliminating his directorial venture, Moonam Naal Njayarazhcha from the final list of movies, which were selected for screening. The court issued legal notices against the Kerala Government, Jury Chairman Bharathiraja and other Jury members, upon the complaint.
Kerala State Film Awards of 2013 faced lots of controversies regarding the Chairman's absence during the screening of movies which entered into the final list, from the beginning itself. The awards in Best Actor category also landed in controversy, citing that actor Jayaram was more eligible than Fahad fazil and Lal, for the award.
Controversies also raised upon presenting the award for Best Comedian to Suraj Venjarammoodu, who won the Best Actor award in National Film Awards of the same year. Several actors and film makers, including Salim Kumar has publicly stated their oppositions against the activities of the award jury, immediately after the results were announced.