TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is more popular with her Tamil and Telugu movies. But, she has a Kerala connection. She is having a relation with the 'Venice of the east', the very own Alappuzha, the land of backwaters. The actress expresses her interest in doing a Malayalam film too!
Samantha, who is currently busy shooting for a yet to be titled Telugu movie at Alappuzha, says that she is very happy that she is able to come to the beautiful place once again. The actress had earlier been to same place for yet another Telugu movie.
Samantha added saying that she loves to do films in Malayalam and shared her 'Mallu' connection too! Her mother hails from Kerala and that too from Alappuzha and her father is from Andhra Pradesh. Also, she said that she is in talks with some of the producers and directors in the Malayalam industry. Buit, nothing has been finalised yet.
Samantha earlier twetted saying, "Kerala.. Alleppy .. Last time I was here was for YMC. Feels like a lifetime ago." The actress is more fluent in tamil language and has done films films there only.
Currently she is busy shooting for Vijay movie Kaththi and Surya starred movie Anjaan. She was in Kerala for filmng the untitled movie of Santhosh Srinivas. Debutant Sai Srinivas plays her hero in the film.
Now, all are waiting to know when Samantha will be seen in a Malayalam movie!